Congratulations on taking the first step toward a brighter tomorrow. Asking for help and engaging in therapy are signs of great strength. As a licensed psychologist, it is my privilege to assist those who are struggling with life transitions, having relationship problems, or coping with mental illness to find their way.
In order to get the most benefit from therapy, it is important to find a therapist who is a good fit for you. Please take some time to read about me, my training and education, and my treatment philosophy. Before you commit to a therapist, please feel free to contact me for a free telephone evaluation to further determine if I can help you meet your goals.
My office is in downtown Baltimore and I enjoy working with adolescents, individuals, and couples of diverse backgrounds.
Issues and concerns in which I specialize:
- Relationship and intimacy concerns
- Life transitions including divorce, separation, and personal losses
- Marital and couples issues
- Stress and coping
- LGBT issues, sexual orientation, and gender identity
- Adjustment to college
- Grief and loss
- Trauma including previous sexual trauma or abuse
- Parenting and family issues, including post-partum depression and support for new parents